Return Of Lost Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostmike
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostmike

Guest
Dear lord I come to you today and ask in your loving Name Jesus. I'm seeing ### today. I ask that you will answer my prayer today for ### and I to be together again, where she will love me and want to be with me as I love and want to be with her. Please free her mind and body from the drugs where she knows I'll do anything for her and not just ask for money and things but want to be together and not live the life she is living. She needs help as I do to. I know with your blessing my lord we can be together again with you by our side helping us see we are meant for each other I know this lord as she does too. But getting high is taking over her mind and body. I need you in my life she needs you in hers we need each other in both our lives I know and believe this you load us to have a child together. So please my lord let your will be done today rea### ### and my love to be again and be together loving each other as you want us to and not be alone and lost. Thank you my lord in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. I praise you Father because you're the God of restoration. Thank you for healing ###'s mind, body and soul and restoring this family in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, One of our neighbors has lost their cat. Please pray their cat comes back home and is found and it is soon. Please pray their cat is ok and not scared and has comfort and relief. Please pray their cat has enough food and water and the neighbors are comforted and have relief...
Replies
9
Views
275
Please pray for me and my partner to get back together stronger and healthier. We recently split due to an unhealthy relationship. I ask the Lord to let me get closer to him and for him to restore my beautiful relationship.
Replies
13
Views
252
My son lost his wallet on a return trip after coming to see me, his mother, for my birthday in ###. I have cancer and he wanted to come see me. On his way back to ### he stopped somewhere to let his dogs out, didn’t realize he dropped his wallet until later on.
Replies
5
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom