Return Of Lost Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostmike
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostmike

Guest
I pray and ask my Lord please let ### and I be together again. Where she will love and want to be with me as much as I love and want to be with her again thank you in Jesus name Amen
 
Lord, please bless them with peaceful relationship. Let them be reunited if this is according to Your will. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your will to be done in this prayer, I pray for your salvation of ### and ###, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, One of our neighbors has lost their cat. Please pray their cat comes back home and is found and it is soon. Please pray their cat is ok and not scared and has comfort and relief. Please pray their cat has enough food and water and the neighbors are comforted and have relief...
Replies
9
Views
275
Please pray all lost money and jewels Returned immediately. I have to sell household goods . I am a pensioner Tears are very painful. I dont have money for medication food . I dont want to leave South Africa with the most ugly and bitter taste. Dear father please help me to bring All that is...
Replies
12
Views
185
Please pray for me and my partner to get back together stronger and healthier. We recently split due to an unhealthy relationship. I ask the Lord to let me get closer to him and for him to restore my beautiful relationship.
Replies
13
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom