Retire

It's good we want to retire.....the question is? Are you ready with your financial....ready for needs for next time... Ready for Money, insurance for health, Houses...and anything else. When everything we got, we can do retiring. But if we don't have yet. Easy work hard...making a lot of money....married...have everything. Don't forget your body must be healthy....have knowledge of the Bible deeply....always give blessing to the other. Let's Enjoy your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear saints, kindly pray that my voluntary retirement and all paper work should get done correctly without any problem. Let my address on documents get sorted. Pray for my good health, wisdom and clear eyesight in Lord Jesus mighty name
Replies
9
Views
119
LIFE IN I FIX THE HOUSE INTO A HOME URGENTLY FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MOM IN CASE THEY WANT TO STAY IN ### AS I DO NOT WANT TO RETIRE HERE ITS NOT FOR ME WAY TO MANY HATERS BULLIES GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET LAND SOMEWHERE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN RETIRE BUILD MY DREAM HOME 🏠 AND MY STEPFATHER SATAN DEMONS...
Replies
7
Views
127
I put in to retire.. fearing that I won't get much of a pension I discovered my 401k which I thought had enough to bury me, is empty.. I'm also afraid I won't be able to get s.s. either.. please dear Lord help me..
Replies
8
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom