Results Of Thyroid Test Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

withouthope

Account Closed
Please pray for me hard because I will be going to the doctor to see my results of my blood test and urine test regarding my thyroid. Please pray I won't be diabetic or have any major abnormalities with the blood and urine test, Also pray that I would have a solution for my enlarged eyes too without having to take something for the rest of my life. Also pray my thyroid condition is an easy fix without having to take medication for the rest of my life.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus' precious name for my beloved cat's healing. She's chronically ill and has been suffering for years with painful inflammation of her stomach and gums and with bad acid reflux that makes her vomit a lot. No treatment we've tried has made much of a difference and now there's...
Replies
6
Views
153
hi everyone, I did a math quiz yesterday and I'm not too confident that I did well. please pray that I may still secure a math quiz mark over 85 and also please pray that the physics test won't be bad and I will have God's knowledge and perseverance during this hard time. please also pray that I...
Replies
9
Views
169
Please pray that I can get my test results from my doctor asap. I really need some answers regarding my condition. Please pray that my ### will get his car on the road asap or I won't have transportation to my doctor's appointments. We are struggling financially right now and have to rely on the...
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,825
Messages
16,803,877
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom