Restore My Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marymtz

I would like prayer in agreement for reconciliation with my husband. I continue to pray he will agree to speak with me and meet with me to save our marriage. I hope God will touch his heart and restore our communication and love.

God Bless You all who pray for me.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Lord Please bless Mary's family. Please make a way for her. I ask this prayer in Jesus' Name. Amen

Lord God you joined these two in holy

matrimony. Let no one put asunder. Speak

to this mans heart so he will open up

communication to his wife. I pray for

a reconciliation.

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for you. God wants the best for you.

Isaiah 26:3 tells us: God will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Father God grant her desires of her heart as it is in line with thy word.

We claim victory in His Name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom