Restoration

  • Thread starter Thread starter eae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eae

Guest
Prayer warriors: pls cont to lift my marriage in your prayer. Things were getting better w/ my beloved husband then all of a sudden after an arguement he wants to go back to everything before things were good. I know i have let him be and have him recollect his thoughts and to have that space. pls pray for us that God will continue to speak to him, touch him and for him to long for God. pray for restoration rekindle our hurting marriage. also for me, for strength knowledge wisdom in this diffuclut time.
 
Dr. ### is giving away a free booklet on Marriage. It will help you. I know you are serious about making your marriage work....

Go on his website and request a free copy. Dr. ### wants you to have his FREE booklet with tips, stories, and key advice that will help your marriage thrive.

From uncovering the differences between love and infatuation to misconceptions about both marriage and divorce, you'll learn how to avoid marriage killers and apply the important fundamentals of Christian marriage that will promote joy, satisfaction, and success in your sacred partnership.

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS
 
I am praying for this woman, for her husband, and for their marriage Lord. Please work in their hearts and grant them the strength to sustain their marriage throughout this and any other storm. Let nothing separate what You have brought together. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Lord cover them with Your love...bring them together as one in heart, body and spirit. Lord let Your love be felt in their hearts and bring Peace to them...Lord touch my ### with wisdom that can only come from you let her be the helpmate to her husband in this time of need. Lord open doors and windows where she may not see any and bring her strength to continue to be the wife You need her to be to heal her husband...Lord in Jesus name we pray...God bless my ### it is a most difficult place you are in but continue to be the wife God needs you to be...rise early and pray for your family and bless your home fight the fight in the spirit not against your husband in arguments...it's a fight against principalities n high places that are trying to destroy your marriage....God bless and keep the faith...reach out in love, unconditional love and cover Your marriage vows...
 
Dear God, Turn this marriage around. You can heal this relationship. Soften ###'s heart. Restore this family. Amen
 
Lord, in Jesus Christ's name I lift up ###'s family to you. She is committed to saving her marriage. I pray that reconciliation be made possible. We ask for your protective presence to be in their midst. I pray that you allow them to communicate with one another in love and understanding. I resist the demons assigned to destroy this family. They shall succeed in their enterprise because the Lord is building this home with the blood shed on Calvary.

We thank you in Jesus' name, amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
123
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
153
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,878
Members
650,092
Latest member
Braeldale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom