Restoration

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I thank You for the little glimpse of restoration, fellowship and respect You faithfully granted me with my older daugther yesterday as we spend at time together. I pray Lord that this is a beginning to our family restoration. I pray for an abundant of Your favor upon her today at her job...
Replies
9
Views
118
I need prayer for my husband and our marriage. There are some major strongholds over him and it’s gotten so hard, he said today he will submit under Christ and fight for our family and I’ve been standing in the gap so long and taking all of his unhealed emotional burdens that I feel like I...
Replies
9
Views
160
Lord, in Jesus' name, restore my relationship with my beloved, grant her peace, open her heart to receive my care and guard her steps from loneliness or wrong refuges. Bless us with the miracle of a restored relationship, trusting Your will to guide us together forever in love. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom