Restoration of peace, joy, wisdom, knowledge and ...

Be assured of my prayers for you, friend. Psalmist wrote: “I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7). May you rest in this assurance as you look to God in faith and may His wisdom and hand of grace direct your steps in the days ahead. Grace and peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and favor over my situation. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
10
Views
91
Lord Jesus, Thank you for all your blessings in my life both small and big, noticed and unnoticed. Please forgive me for the moment that I forget to be grateful for. Lord Jesus, you know the struggles, that I am going through at my work place. full of political and administrative, financial...
Replies
7
Views
176
Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,027
Messages
16,806,352
Members
650,478
Latest member
Sleamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom