Restoration Of Peace And Return Of Stolen Goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Withyvale

Guest
Several items have been stolen from my home recently, amongst them my photographs and fond memories I can never recapture. This is not the first time I have been stolen from. Please pray for my financial restoration, return of my photographs and stolen goods and peace and safety, so I can sleep again. I need a miracle. My request may seem impossible, but I know, through God all things are possible.

(I categorise my request as spiritual, as through spiritual warfare, the enemy steals, kills and destroys.)

Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A few weeks ago, my neighbor took my packages without permission. She exhibits malevolent behavior. This week, I discovered a trash bag containing my Amazon packages, but most of my items were missing. This malicious neighbor acted intentionally; her mean-spirited nature is evident. She has...
Replies
8
Views
144
Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
132
Please pray for my son; he is extremely tormented right now. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my son. I pray he will have a peaceful, calm, and satisfied day today with his caregivers. He is a little uneasy, confused, and stubborn periodically since he got up this...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom