restoration of my relationship

chana

Disciple of Prayer
please pray that God will restore my relationship with ### 100% so we can get married as soon as possible
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my name is ### my girlfriend name is ### we been together ### years happy together we been threw up and downs always stick together since we been together lot of jealousy from her family and outside people jealous ### broke in her apartment she had live with me he started stalking us watching...
Replies
13
Views
275
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
296
Recently I got into a scam online and lost a huge amount of money, it was reported to police and financial institution however there is nothing can be done. I know it's impossible to get back the money from the scammer but I'm still hoping there is a chance to get back my money even though the...
Replies
5
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom