Restoration Of Broken Marriage And Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

marciarae

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for communication between ### and myself. Pray for God to bless us with His mercy and forgiveness. I pray the Lord will commit ###'s heart to Him. Pray for restoration of our broken relationship and marriage. I ask for forgiveness for all the things I sinned about our marriage. Pray for the Lord to reveal all that is evil in ###'s life and seek the Lord and want to let go of the influence of drugs and infidelity in his life and mine. Thank you Lord that my prayers are answered. I set my trust in you.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
236
Please pray for my marriage. My husband has just broken the trust and unity of our marriage. I am devastated. I have grounds to leave now, but I long for our marriage to be healed. I don’t know what Jesus is willing to do for me realistically. I don’t have much faith. I don’t have much hope and...
Replies
6
Views
352
Last year I walked away from my wife and children. I was a drug addict and alcoholic, and let it take over my mind. Leading me to make a lot of stupid decisions I regret. I am now 6 months sober, and clearly see the destruction, pain and hurt I've caused. I want to make amends and reconcile with...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom