Restoration of a marriage, Been leading separate lives ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Restoration of a marriage, Been leading separate lives for 3 years. I cheated on my husband but love him dearly I want to make it right with him. God has forgiven me but I want my marriage restored. I know God has kept us in the same house cause he wants to repair this marriage.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:28 : “One of the sons of Joiada son of Eliashib the high priest was son-in-law to Sanballat the Horonite. And I drove him away from me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:28, Nehemiah confronts a serious issue...
Replies
9
Views
166
Father God today as I am asking my brothers and sisters in Christ to keep me and my husband in prayer, we come before you Abba Father thanking you for Your grace and your mercy, Your everlasting love that you give to us every single day, You are a God that provides, a defender and our refuge, I...
Replies
11
Views
568
My husband needs prayer. He still wants a divorce. I do not. I don't understand I've asked God over and over and over again to let me know. I want to know he's not communicating with me. So I'm asking God who communicates with us all. But I'm not understanding God apparently why my husband is so...
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom