R
RRR
Guest
My boyfriend who seems to want to end on good terms without any mutual understanding while pregnant when we were totally in harmony while pregnant. He left without no exclamation. Scared of bringing a child into this world alone and no loving you emotional support for the both of us... I expelled.
I ask God to forgive my sins and all that went wrong, bring my baby back in loving conditions.
Below is the message I sent my boyfriend... I pray to have the emotional intelligence, Godly response no matter the answer.
--------------------------------------------------
Don't do this, you're all the man I want. You're the only man I need. I don't want to be with anyone else if I can help it. I don't want to be without you. If you're struggling with something inside of you, it has nothing to do with me, please pray to God about this. God originally brought our hearts together, the destroyer comes in many forms, will take hold of one's heart, ruin one's happiness for false happiness! All worth having is worth fighting for! Everything is karma. I'm battling my mom/dad's karma history... dysfunctional inability to communicate to create a long-lasting, fulfilling, healthy relationship even lack of emotional support growing up. You are too. It affects us. Sucks... But where there's a will in prayer, it could be reconciled. You mean too much to me, I don't want to lose you. Don't want pride, ego, fears, weakness of any kind to rob from our happiness. If it's God's will, I will be patient in the restoration of love, pray God has forgiven us for all that has gone wrong. But if what you truly want is for us to end, happy is the goal after all... I'll heal with time... I bless you and release you with love. Just don't want any regrets.
----------------------------------------------------------
I pray for the response of our truest happiness together or apart. In Jesus' name we pray. AMEN
I ask God to forgive my sins and all that went wrong, bring my baby back in loving conditions.
Below is the message I sent my boyfriend... I pray to have the emotional intelligence, Godly response no matter the answer.
--------------------------------------------------
Don't do this, you're all the man I want. You're the only man I need. I don't want to be with anyone else if I can help it. I don't want to be without you. If you're struggling with something inside of you, it has nothing to do with me, please pray to God about this. God originally brought our hearts together, the destroyer comes in many forms, will take hold of one's heart, ruin one's happiness for false happiness! All worth having is worth fighting for! Everything is karma. I'm battling my mom/dad's karma history... dysfunctional inability to communicate to create a long-lasting, fulfilling, healthy relationship even lack of emotional support growing up. You are too. It affects us. Sucks... But where there's a will in prayer, it could be reconciled. You mean too much to me, I don't want to lose you. Don't want pride, ego, fears, weakness of any kind to rob from our happiness. If it's God's will, I will be patient in the restoration of love, pray God has forgiven us for all that has gone wrong. But if what you truly want is for us to end, happy is the goal after all... I'll heal with time... I bless you and release you with love. Just don't want any regrets.
----------------------------------------------------------
I pray for the response of our truest happiness together or apart. In Jesus' name we pray. AMEN
