Restoration And Renewal Of Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amaryllis

Guest
For God to restore to ### and I our marriage of ### years, to cast out the evil of greed and selfishness of ### and bring him to know Our Lord and Savior Jesus, God be over us and around us and to forgive me any and all ugly things I have said to him and help ### to forgive me as I DO forgive him and Love him. Thank You, God Bless You> Praise and Glory to Our Father God Almighty with whom ALL things are possible!!
 
Child of God,

Last week I was minding my own business. God spoke marriages. Marriage is the hardest relationship to pull off successfully without God. You need Him in Your marriage. He is The Best marriage counselor. He instituted marriage.

Pray for your marriage. Pray for your mate. No one is perfect…But God will perfect what concerns you and your mate in your marriage. You got to pray, trust God, you have got to line up to God’s Word. Learn to be Patient; walk in Love and Forgiveness. And always remember what drew you to each other. Ask God to show you both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. Those of you who are single, pray this prayer for your future mate.

Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bless and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every married couple in my family, all my friends that are married, the writer of this prayer, and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages.

Pass This Prayer On To Every Married Person That You Know…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Lord pray for each other complementing each other. Making each day better and more determined than the one before. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will take all the prayers possible to help my marriage remain intact after I failed to serve my wife.
Replies
9
Views
145
Been stuck in a chronically bad outlook on life, need a mind renewal in Gods word. I pray for me to be able to enjoy all that God has given with gratitude in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
150
Thank you God for this week. I choose discipline, renewed mind, humble heart. Help me clean my thoughts about myself, and see people with grace. Strengthen my self-esteem to honor You and stay grounded. Align my goals with Your will. Teach me to walk in sincerity as Matthew 6:6 reminds, seeking...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom