Respiratory

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I am feeling pretty bad. Please put your

armor of health around me. My breathing is bad,

I have a cold and my sinuses keep running.

and I have heaviness on my chest, and pain

in my back. Please lord heal me so I feel

better. I will praise your name forever.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
***Let This Be Your Confession***

Christ Has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us. For it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. (Gal. 3:13)

Jesus You have redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore I am redeemed form ‘ALL’ sickness. I do not receive sickness as a part of my life. It has no part in me. And I command sickness in Jesus name to leave my body, flesh, mind, soul and spirit.

I Peter 2:24 ….I declare by the wounds of Jesus Christ I was healed. It is past tense. The work has already been done. God’s healing power flows in me, through me, all round me, through the Word of God and I am healed in Jesus Name. Glory be to God. I cast the burden of sickness on Jesus Christ and I go free. He who the Son Of God sets free is free indeed. Jesus Christ has set me free.

Jesus took my sickness 2000 years ago. My sickness was placed on Christ, so that I can be redeemed from sickness. Christ redeem me from all sickness. I declare it. I have a right to declare it in Jesus’ Name! I cast the spirit of doubt, worry, and fear out of my life in Jesus’ Name! God has not given me the spirit of fear, but love, power, and a sound mind. I am blessed. I am healed. I am loved. In Jesus’ Name!

Dear God, please bless Jersey Lady and fully heal her. Please rebuke all evil that is trying to have its way upon her. Please keep her safe and joyful in the loving arms of your Holy Spirit. I ask this prayer in Jesus' name. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom