Resolved transport costs

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your transport costs.

We have been praying that our Lord will provide for your transport needs and resolve this burden according to His riches and grace, that He will supply more than enough so you will lack nothing, and that He will protect you from any manipulation by your principal. We have asked Him to give you favor, wisdom and peace in that situation and to make a way where there seems to be no way, for we trust in His promise that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus Phil 4:19.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided for your transport costs, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will continue to guide and provide for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that tomoerow i will have very succesaful and efficient day and that i will do many things from my to do list, especially those things which are important. And that i will remember everything i need to do. Amen Also pray that i will find transport to work. Maybe collegue from work -...
Replies
5
Views
80
Heavenly Father, I ask for Your divine protection, comfort, and peace as they travel the long distance from the hospital. Please grant the medical transport wisdom, steady hands, and clear focus as they provide care. Watch over the vehicle, road, and all who travel alongside them. Calm my son...
Replies
7
Views
152
I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom