Nobody is reading this thread right now.

✨As I speak to you, I speak to myself as well.
✨The urge to worry is so inbuilt.
But listen to God's Word...
'Leave all your worries with him( God);because he cares for you.'
1 Peter 5:7 GNB

✨Worry has never solved problems, it can't even remove or add a single hair to our head.

✨Do you honestly believe in God, then Leave.All.Worries. With . God.

✨Hand over all the worries, fears, pending issues,sorrows....etc unto God. HE will sort it all out... amen 🙏
Screenshot_20200314-185513_1584262953820.jpg

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let this be one of My greatest goals: To Know You and Make You Known. And bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Don't let me worry about anything but pray, but pray about everything. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. And let us all walk by faith and not by sight and trust You every step of the way. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

✨Worry has never solved problems, it can't even remove or add a single hair to our head.

✨Hand over all the worries, fears, pending issues,sorrows....etc unto God. HE will sort it all out... amen 🙏
View attachment 161085
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let this be one of My greatest goals: To Know You and Make You Known. And bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Don't let me worry about anything but pray, but pray about everything. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. And let us all walk by faith and not by sight and trust You every step of the way. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Amen and amen 🙏

View attachment 161085
Worry which is another form of fear tries to kill faith. Heavenly Father I pray that our faith would prevail over worries, in Jesus precious name, amen.

When fear says ‘Give up!’, faith declares‘ 'Never'

Last edited:

View attachment 161085
I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen

Similar Requests

Ok Coming to a realization over the past few days that I have an issue I have slipped into without knowing I was headed there. Some background will help in how I got here and the feelings I am dealing with. Strap in because it is gonna be a bit long. I came to Christ early and though hiccups in...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom