Beloved
Servant
I come before their giving thanks for the gift of life, things are really difficult for me right now, I try SO very hard to do the right things and to treat everyone as I would like to be treated but people see my kindness as weakness and take full advantage, treating me inappropriately, please strengthen ### and dear LORD please, please deliver me from this vicious cycle, especially at my job, I NEED YOU LORD JESUS MORE THAN THE WORDS ON THIS PAGE CAN EXPRESS, please provide me with a miracle breakthrough where I can now qualify for disability where I have been previously denied, please align me with persons who can and will be successful in assisting me, and. Please lighten ### workload today as ### am having problems with ### mobility and joints, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, ### beg of you, please provide me with the deliverance ### so desperately need, to my prayer family please pray for ### desperate plight for as we know, P. R. A. Y. E. R. C. H. A. N. G. E. S. A. L. L T. H. I. N. G. S. , ### so love and trust you LORD JESUS. BELOVED
