Rescue me from captivity of Satan and that I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Rescue me from captivity of Satan and that I will not be preyed upon by evil. Break all curses and lead me to right deliverance ministry.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. He came to set the captives free. I pray that the power of GOD fight for my freedom in accordance to his WORD. He says, he exalted his WORD, above himself. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things...
Replies
7
Views
152
Please pray for me. I have been kidnapped and they're torturing me. They inject me with poison. I'm so angry. I want to be free from this evil place and demonic people. Jesus, remember me please. All I did is speak out against evil and for this I get locked up.
Replies
10
Views
463
I know what I’m doing isn’t right. God please come and rescue me from this sinful lifestyle. I don’t want to do this anymore. I’m tired God. Please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,722
Messages
16,780,129
Members
648,269
Latest member
Snoedorainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom