Rescue And Protect Me Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

molly b

Servant
I'm being attacked relentlessly by the enemy! Save me Lord. I'm so scared. Protect me and let me to be victorious, in your name I pray, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with a humble and trembling heart. Lord Jesus, You see everything. You see my father working far from home, earning so little, living in darkness and carrying heavy debts. You know the ### pesos he owes. You see his...
Replies
7
Views
278
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
225
Dear Lord Jesus, I am the black sheep of my family. The only boy out of four kids, and I still live with my parents while my three sisters, too older and one younger have moved on the two older ones are married and have kids while my youngest one is engaged. I have nobody to love. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom