Requesting prayers for problems at work with staff and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Requesting prayers for problems at work with staff and coworkers. Help us all get along and have the spirit of Christmas within us. Lord you know my heart. I don't mean any ill will towards anyone. Please intervene Lord amongst us and help us all find favor in your eyes Lord. I pray for my church which is dying. Teach us Lord to bridge the gap to those who are seeking you. Help our church to be a haven of peace. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I want to thank my Lord and Savior for allowing me to know Him & for drawing me close so I received my salvation from Him & because of Him, Jesus, whom offers it to all! Secondly, I want to lift up everyone in my family and in this ministry for protection, guidance, & wisdom, to be able...
Replies
5
Views
284
I am requesting prayers on behalf of my oldest daughter ### and her husband ### that their marriage is healed in the places that it is weak. Currently, he’s the only one working (daycare issues) so it’s added a financial strain to the marriage and household…makes him a bit controlling, too. The...
Replies
7
Views
375
I am requesting prayers for protection please as I have to travel to take care of my personal affairs. I do not have health insurance (was taken away from me) right now and I am praying to the Lord that nothing would jeopardize my health such as accidents, sickness and such. Lord please restore...
Replies
5
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom