Request Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter peacock
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peacock

Guest
Please pray for me. I need ### euros quickly. This week.

Please ask in the name of Jesus our father to help me. Please Jesus pray for me. I need Father of us to give that amount very soon, or there will be legal actions against me. In the name of Jesus I take the money.
 
Oh most merciful Lord our Saviour, Lord please take care of ###. Lord he needs ### Euros and this is important Lord to avoid legal actions Lord. Lord whatever it is please help him in this time to need and be with him every moment. Lord take this burden off your should Lord, for you nothing is impossible Lord. Lord please provide as per your holy will by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

teeth. please heal my bedridden grandm and heal my mom's brain. help with all tasks. heal my dad's heart valve. Lord I need clarity in my life. I alone need deliverance from an uncleanness spirit (fear).. I need help I need it bad please help me my Lord and my God Lord Jesus Christ. please...
Replies
8
Views
150
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May. At that time, I was overwhelmed with deep grief, yet my family kept urging me to proceed with the estate settlement just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. At...
Replies
10
Views
229
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack, getting worse by the moment. I don’t know what to do about these spiritual attacks that keep coming. I keep praying & asking for...
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom