Request Prayer For My Troubled Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilypod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilypod

Guest
Dear God, I pray every day for my relationship with my boyfriend, what am I doing wrong? I have been in this troubled relationship for a few months now and I have faith you will change his aggressive, selfish, and alcohol ways. I see a good man through you....I pray for our relationship to be restored, I pray that we will come together as a union to serve you as he was once a loyal Christian. I pray every day that we come closer to you together. Please help rekindle his love for me and my children. Please give him strength and wisdom to fight in faith with this spiritual battle we are going through. In the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Glorifying God, I pray you to grant enough strength to overcome all the hurdles in her life, Father be with her every second and help her to take the right path, remove the depression from her and pour your Holy Spirit on her. I thank you Lord for listening and answering my prayers. Amen
 
Child of God,

The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Because God wants what is best for you, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to let God’s perfect will to be done in your life.

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Bless me in every area of my life. You know what I need. You know the desires of my heart. Supply all my need. And bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

I Have Prayed For YOU….

Encourager ### ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord praying for faith coming from the word of God and that by hearing the word and learning it by walking in it. This I pray and the communicative value to be increased so that all will become well & good and the days can prosper in your love. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my troubled relationship with my ###. in the name of jesus i want to forgive her and for her to feel loved by me and our family
Replies
8
Views
420
My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
268
Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this. Half a year ago, the one God made for me and the one He made me for were on a vacation together. We have had the time of our life together, in wholehearted agreement, we acknowledged that God made us for one another. Our love is a love...
Replies
5
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom