request for ###'s promotion

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me with prayers, My name is ### from ###, I've been working for almost 12 years now, in June there were promotions at my work place where they promoted long serving officers and those that have upgraded their studies. I am qualified for both as a long serving officer and I also upgraded to...
Replies
8
Views
432
Please help me pray for healing if my stomach and chest burning . And that I will get some early shift for the coming weeks and a promotion at work in the mighty name of Jesus
Replies
12
Views
117
I write to request a prayer for God to provide doors of financial provision so that my struggling business can expand, pay off all my debts, take care of my needs, pay staff and save for growth. I also pray for my husband to be promoted in his place of work. In Jesus name I pray, Amen 🙏
Replies
5
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom