M
margaret musuya
Guest
I greet you in the name of our saviour Jesus Christ.
I am a Chairperson of the ladies in my church which is in ###, ###, ###. I am requesting for prayers for my church women who are mostly housewives depending on their husbands and so most of them are unable to contribute to church functions. Please pray for us so that we may be able to get a donor who can assist us in coming up with a project that will help the women to sustain themselves. Our church is located in a slum area and mostly some cannot even have breakfast so they come to church to have tea and pray with us. For more information please get in touch with ###. God bless you and your ministry.
I am a Chairperson of the ladies in my church which is in ###, ###, ###. I am requesting for prayers for my church women who are mostly housewives depending on their husbands and so most of them are unable to contribute to church functions. Please pray for us so that we may be able to get a donor who can assist us in coming up with a project that will help the women to sustain themselves. Our church is located in a slum area and mostly some cannot even have breakfast so they come to church to have tea and pray with us. For more information please get in touch with ###. God bless you and your ministry.
