Request for healing in my body

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord these past days, holding your request close to our hearts. We prayed for the healing of your body—especially for your kidneys and liver, asking God to restore every cell and function that has been affected by the years of struggle. We also stood in the gap for your soul, asking Jesus to bring His peace, forgiveness, and renewal where addiction has left its mark. We believe in a God who heals, who redeems, and who makes all things new, and we continue to trust Him for your complete restoration.

If you’ve seen any signs of His healing touch—whether in your body, your spirit, or even in small steps toward freedom—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle still feels heavy and the answers haven’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are here to keep praying, to keep believing with you, and to remind you that you are not alone in this fight.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, His strength, and His hope as you press into Him. We pray that you would feel His love wrapping around you like a warm embrace, and that you would know, beyond any doubt, that He is at work in your life. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and know that we are standing with you in faith.

In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray to God concerning healing my body from me having the full hysterectomy surgery recovery process and also given a bad report in my follow-up appointment stating I have Uterine Cancer. It is real hard for me to take in, I think I am in a state of shock because I have been believing God to...
Replies
7
Views
307
Hello fellow Christ followers, I am suffering from all sorts of physical pain and emotional pain. It is debilating and I am non functioning right now. I would like to attend church and aerve the Lord again and work again. I rebuke disability and diesase in my life in Jesus name.
Replies
14
Views
168
I was woken up this early morning. I don't know where the pain is inside my body and the pain in my right knee. I don't know how to affects pain that comes from. It is so ridiculous. It feels like there is inflammation in my body. It doesn't deserve the pain of the inflammation in my. God, heal...
Replies
7
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom