Rent

  • Thread starter Thread starter chickie717
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chickie717

Guest
Please agree with me in prayer that I will be able to pay my rent....Thank-You
 
God will supply all your needs. Believe and trust in GOD ...and keep on trusting regardless of what is going on around you, even if things seem hopeless. God is real and is very aware of what is going on with you. As you await God's answers I send and pray this with you:

Dear God,

I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love. I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life. I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide. I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state. I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life. I learn to manage my finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love. Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. Thank you, God. AMEN.

Phil. 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given us in Christ Jesus.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
In agreement to her prayer, dear Lord, I pray for ### financial ability to pay her rent. Please help ### finance, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord, I agree with ### as You said that we touch and agree, and we ask anything in Jesus You will answer. You also said before we call, you will answer.

Father ### call upon Your name that You provide the means to pay her rent. We thank you for hearing and answering this prayer in Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My July rent is overdue. Now my Aug rent is due. I do not have the funds to pay. I need a SoS for the funds. I do want to lose the apt that I am living at. I no longer drive due to a ###. I am lucky to have good neighbors who look out for me. I also can walk to the stores if I need to.
Replies
13
Views
203
Jesus Christ peace with rent payment situation thank you Jesus Christ
Replies
10
Views
125
Barring an unexpected miracle, I won’t be able to pay rent tomorrow. I failed my ### and two ###. All I know is it is over for me and there is no getting out of this. I am sorry to my family and to Jesus for failing them and for failing to take care of my family. Please Jesus, watch over and...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom