L
lost_soul
Guest
Dear lord,
I bow down to ask for your help. I have been living with my husband's grandma for over a year, and we always try to give her our best. But her nasty words and horrible things she has done really hurt me, lord. She can easily wipe away all her wrong deeds, but I find it difficult to cope. Lord, I know you are the most powerful, and please help me. I really think I have enough patience, but still I cannot stop being upset and distracted from my study because of her. I pray that you will assist the situation and help me out with smooth relationships. Lord, make me strong to cope with the stress,
In Jesus,
Amen
I bow down to ask for your help. I have been living with my husband's grandma for over a year, and we always try to give her our best. But her nasty words and horrible things she has done really hurt me, lord. She can easily wipe away all her wrong deeds, but I find it difficult to cope. Lord, I know you are the most powerful, and please help me. I really think I have enough patience, but still I cannot stop being upset and distracted from my study because of her. I pray that you will assist the situation and help me out with smooth relationships. Lord, make me strong to cope with the stress,
In Jesus,
Amen
