Remove spiritual blindness

We continue to intercede for you, dear friend, that the Lord Jesus would remove any spiritual blindness and reveal His glory to you. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in this prayer. If you have experienced a breakthrough and your spiritual eyes have been opened, we would love for you to share your praise report with us all. If you are still waiting for the Lord to move, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will experience His peace and joy in new and profound ways. Trusting that the Lord is at work in your life we pray In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord God, I can only see death now as the only way out of my anxieties and sufferings. Please have mercy on me for my unbelief, for my reluctance to battle this through. Lord Jesus, please remove my spiritual blindness as I am not able to see the glory and beauty of Your Kingdom, to...
Replies
9
Views
566
Lord, thank you for granting my son a calm night, right now. I ask Lord that he remains peaceful, calm and satisfied tonight. He has no spiritual attacks today and no negative habits today. I give all the praise and glory to You Lord. I pray for complete restoration, no more spiritual attacks or...
Replies
9
Views
249
Lord Jesus thank you for this new month. I pray this month that You will bless my family with Your peace, joy, restoration, healing and abundant of Your favor. The kind that surpasses all understanding. Fill us with the Holy Spirit. Father my heart is heavy, and I plead the precious blood of...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,957
Messages
16,805,363
Members
650,430
Latest member
Aermoruirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom