Remove ### from marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, rebuke ###! Remove her from her sister's marriage and from interfering in her family! Block the phone lines between ### and her sister's husband. Pull her from her false religion and draw her to you.
 
Lord, I lift up ### before you. Grant her salvation. Grant her the spirit of truth. Let her pay attention to your voice. Allow the Holy spirit to enlighten her. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I missed my ex husband but I know it is not possible to restore my marriage with him anymore as he remarried. Please help me to go through this period. I will be thankful if my marriage can be restored but I do not want to break the lady's heart as it was my husband who decided to...
Replies
7
Views
431
My husband and I were separated for over ### years and we are now rekindling and the young lady he was dealing with while we were apart keeps making problems. I need her removed from our circle.
Replies
17
Views
807
My husband is a ### and a really toxic person. He comes from a broken family and seems to not understand (and don’t want to understand) how a family should function. He tell my children bad things about me and tries to get them to dislike me. It’s like I’m living with the devil. Please pray for...
Replies
7
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom