I realized a couple years ago that, like Jeremiah, I too had to repent for my own vile language in telling God that I could not do what He had called me to do, when He had said otherwise. And so I repented; thus, He sent me back to my hometown to finish the job He had assigned to me. Unfortunately, there are some things He foreknew about the behaviors of this people. Sadly, the anger is also being vented in the wrong direction, when it should be directed inwardly. It truly is a pitiful sight to see so many rise up against one person for simply speaking a message that has, once again, been confirmed in scripture. God's prophecies never change, neither do they fail. All His predictions must come to pass. The hearts of the people must change.

Jeremiah 15:19 (c) Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.

Just like I see those who turn their backs to me; I also see those who do not. May God bless and keep you. He knows. For there shall be a remnant.


(You do not get away with stealing from God; neither can you demand nor disrespectfully command a blessing; for then does God pollute your inheritance. It's not your posture relating to me, but rather the positioning of your heart where God is concerned that matters. Amen)​

World Witness

❤

.​



.
 
I realized a couple years ago that, like Jeremiah, I too had to repent for my own vile language in telling God that I could not do what He had called me to do, when He had said otherwise. And so I repented; thus, He sent me back to my hometown to finish the job He had assigned to me. Unfortunately, there are some things He foreknew about the behaviors of this people. Sadly, the anger is also being vented in the wrong direction, when it should be directed inwardly. It truly is a pitiful sight to see so many rise up against one person for simply speaking a message that has, once again, been confirmed in scripture. God's prophecies never change, neither do they fail. All His predictions must come to pass. The hearts of the people must change.

Jeremiah 15:19 (c) Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.

Just like I see those who turn their backs to me; I also see those who do not. May God bless and keep you. He knows. For there shall be a remnant.


(You do not get away with stealing from God; neither can you demand nor disrespectfully command a blessing; for then does God pollute your inheritance. It's not your posture relating to me, but rather the positioning of your heart where God is concerned that matters. Amen)​

World Witness

❤

.​

.

All of us should repent before the Lord because we sin in word, in thought and in deed. Jesus will forgive all your sins and bless your life. Just come as you are and tell Jesus the truth and nothing but the truth. Face to face with Christ my Savior. Face to face what it will be? To see Jesus face to face in heaven should be our deepest desire of our heart.
 
I realized a couple years ago that, like Jeremiah, I too had to repent for my own vile language in telling God that I could not do what He had called me to do, when He had said otherwise. And so I repented; thus, He sent me back to my hometown to finish the job He had assigned to me. Unfortunately, there are some things He foreknew about the behaviors of this people. Sadly, the anger is also being vented in the wrong direction, when it should be directed inwardly. It truly is a pitiful sight to see so many rise up against one person for simply speaking a message that has, once again, been confirmed in scripture. God's prophecies never change, neither do they fail. All His predictions must come to pass. The hearts of the people must change.

Jeremiah 15:19 (c) Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.

Just like I see those who turn their backs to me; I also see those who do not. May God bless and keep you. He knows. For there shall be a remnant.


(You do not get away with stealing from God; neither can you demand nor disrespectfully command a blessing; for then does God pollute your inheritance. It's not your posture relating to me, but rather the positioning of your heart where God is concerned that matters. Amen)​

World Witness

❤

.​

.
🙏Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:8 – “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, “Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,” so will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.’”...
Replies
9
Views
100
  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Like Jeremiah, and every other prophet, whom God sends, it is my job, in such a time as this, to test the metal (the countenance) of the city. But, due to the twisting of the scriptures by those who seek to control God's ministries, many, who lack understanding...
Replies
0
Views
96
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: All Things Revealed 1 Corinthians 2 (KJV) ⁹But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. ¹⁰But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for...
Replies
1
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom