Remembering ### ######

  • Thread starter Thread starter idrift2u
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

idrift2u

Guest
My sister ### ### has just passed to be w/ the Lord.

The pain of losing her is unbearable. Please pray for my Mom especially and family.

Thank you.
 
### and family, my heart hurts so much. ### will FOREVER be loved & missed!

Love you!!
 
Please bless the family, Lord, with Your consolation and enthusiasm to endure their life forth after the lost. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
My sister ### ### has just passed to be w/ the Lord.

The pain of losing her is unbearable. Please pray for my Mom especially and family.

Thank you.
Dearest ((((idrift2u)))), Although I know no words can truly remove your pain at this moment, I want for you to know that I will be praying for your Mother, you, and the rest of the family. Please give a Big Hug to your dear Mother and extend my condolences on her loss. You receive the same. May God Bless you and your family always.

"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds." -- PSALM 147:3 (KJV)

​


"I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow .... " -- JEREMIAH 31:13 (KJV)

​
 
Lord God I ask you to surround this

family with your love after the loss of

a ###. Embrace them, hold them tight,

keep them safe through this difficult

time, in Jesus name I pray
 
Praying for you and your family. May the Lord our God will strengthen and comfort you during this times. He will bring you peace and harmony in your family and everything will be fine. Heavenly Father, we are praying for the gift of acceptance for this family as well. Praying through Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Lord Jesus, please bring good memory. This girl I knew she wasn’t very nice but I was good friends with her sister. No, I didn’t start off well with the sister either. Today marks the 10th anniversary of her suicide, be with her parents, even if they aren’t believers I do...
Replies
9
Views
168
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 44:21 – “Remember these things, Jacob, for you, Israel, are my servant. I have made you, you are my servant; Israel, I will not forget you.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 44:21 is a comforting reminder of God’s...
Replies
8
Views
167
Judge ### Caprio We will remember you and be kind to others We pray for their family to be comforted in their time of sorrow and grief of loosing their loved one Jesus send your healing touch to those who are grieving and need your presence Save those who are lost for only you can save...
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom