Remembering God Always

  • Thread starter Thread starter chandrasekhar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chandrasekhar

Guest
i request that may God show mercy on me and keep me happy and remember his name always.
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Father God I ask that You would show this person mercy, and help this person to stay happy and to remember You always and live for You. In Jesus name. amen.
 
Dear ###

God LOVES YOU! Rest assure He hears your prayers. As you await His response, I offer and say this prayer with you:

Lord Jesus, You are loving and Your mercy endures forever. Even though our own love is often so shallow, when we intercede for Your mercy on the lives you bring across our path, You will answer. Thank You so much! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 44:21 – “Remember these things, Jacob, for you, Israel, are my servant. I have made you, you are my servant; Israel, I will not forget you.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 44:21 is a comforting reminder of God’s...
Replies
8
Views
168
Amen..! in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Thanks for your prayers over my life & others..! GOD bless you and every members of this wonderful GODLY platform and other existing ones. May the LORD meet the desires and need of every prayer request that has been submitted before and that will forever be...
Replies
11
Views
228
Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Lord Jesus, please bring good memory. This girl I knew she wasn’t very nice but I was good friends with her sister. No, I didn’t start off well with the sister either. Today marks the 10th anniversary of her suicide, be with her parents, even if they aren’t believers I do...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom