Relocate

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevedro

Guest
Asking for prayer so our daughter and grandson will be able to move to ### to be with her grandparents very soon. We have been praying for this for ### years now and are losing faith that it will ever happen. They are tied to their current state because of the child's father, who along with his family, are a very bad influence on the child, and are teaching him such bad things. But the court is making them stay. We are so desperate for prayer to set them free from the father and his family. Please help us pray.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up this situation to you in regard to this daughter, her son, and grandparents. I pray Your miracle working power would manifest within this family and that this restoration may take place very soon. You are the God who opens doors and sets captives free. And I pray Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in these lives, today and forever! In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2061:1&version=KJV
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Prayer Request** Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly request your prayers for me and my ###-year-old daughter as we are going through a very challenging season in our lives. We are seeking God's guidance, protection, and provision for our future. It is our heartfelt desire to...
Replies
15
Views
188
TO GOD BE THE GLORY Giving due Honour to Jesus my lord and savior and god the father. I have had petitions granted by Christ Metcy. I am truly grateful because I can not make this journey alone. I need Jesus to always intercede for me to god almighty. I am still in the process of my relocation...
Replies
13
Views
180
Please am sick need prayer to recover quickly, need money to much debt can’t get job, n ed to relocate
Replies
14
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom