Relieve This Stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonessim

Disciple of Prayer
My family and I just relocated to a new city a few weeks ago. My boyfriend has financially taken care of the move and everything we've need in our new home. I'm on the job market and have a good amount of interviews. With a new month and new bills my urgency to get a job and help out is growing. I've been kind of hard on myself when I didn't get some jobs because I put so much emphasis on the position. I took a part time job to at least have some source of income, but I'm still worrying. Please pray that I find the perfect full time salaried job that fits my family and our lives. I also pray that this tendency I have to worry and be erased. Pray for my family and I pray for your's too!!!

Blessings in Jesus' name,

Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord I pray that ### comes to know the truth and let the truth set her free. Jesus grant her the best job.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus take this weight off my chest. I don't have enough money to pay all my bills. Please God help me. In Jesus Christ's name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
354
I am experiencing financial difficulties that have been going on for a year and a half, ever since my spouse's loss of employment. I am stressed and very scared trying to make ends meet, and my spouse has been depressed due to difficulty finding new employment. Please pray for relief in some form.
Replies
7
Views
190
With the blood of Jesus poured over my family and home, I pray for divine protection and for all diseases and anything within my family's bodies be restored to full health and not be selected for a jury. It is too much stress. I don't know the city and have never traveled on a bus or train. Ty...
Replies
11
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom