Reliable Friends Are Hard To Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Proverbs 20:6
Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable?
 
If you find one reliable friend in your entire life, consider yourself blessed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus's holy name, I work day after day trying so hard to find a job. I took a small college class earlier this year for Microsoft. I have been re-practicing, and through the State I am taking a class for QuickBooks. I have been at the most trying so very hard to be ready for when Father God...
Replies
4
Views
240
I find it very hard to find someone who loves me for me kindly pray for my situation
Replies
10
Views
162
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling lonely. It's important to reach out for support during difficult times. Here are a few suggestions: 1. **Join a Community Group**: Consider joining a local church or community group where you can meet people with similar interests or beliefs. This can...
Replies
9
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom