B
babydoll
Guest
Dear Holy Spirit, I come to you in petition and ask for your Holy Spirit to come upon me and gift me with the gift of miraculous powers—the ability to work miracles in Jesus' mighty name. I need you to kindly bestow this gift on me—and let me know that I have been given it. I command every territorial demon, rude spirit, and unkind demon or trouble-causing demon in my home to go in Jesus' name right now. I ask for an abiding presence to reside in the kitchen—where people cause fights—and for that presence to disarm every fighter, and prevent any fights or conflicts in that place.
I also ask you to heal my mum, and make her body as good as new. Fill her heart with gladness and joy over her healing. Make her more wealthy for all the hard work she has done all her life, and bless her with spiritual gifts as well. Please heal my brother as well from his cold, and strengthen him and heal his mind and broken heart. Do not let the bully in this home and anybody else bully or harm him anymore. Enough is enough. I draw the line in the spiritual sand. This home will not be a hostile torture chamber anymore. We have had enough as the victims of this residual mess; we ask you to do something new, and funny, and loving and pleasant in this home. Start the blessing and supernatural tap, and do not turn it off!
Also, in relation to the miracle about my uncle—release him body, mind, and soul back to us. Whatever has been loosed in heaven, loose it on earth, in Jesus' mighty name. Tonight, Father's Day, let me get the phone call from India. Let this family be filled with joy tonight. I ask for the angels that save people from horrible deaths and pick up children out of 9/11 debris, to be unleashed tonight in favor of that uncle and be the answer to this miracle. I pray God be glorified through this wonder before every unbeliever's eyes. I ask all of this in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ.
Amen and amen!
I also ask you to heal my mum, and make her body as good as new. Fill her heart with gladness and joy over her healing. Make her more wealthy for all the hard work she has done all her life, and bless her with spiritual gifts as well. Please heal my brother as well from his cold, and strengthen him and heal his mind and broken heart. Do not let the bully in this home and anybody else bully or harm him anymore. Enough is enough. I draw the line in the spiritual sand. This home will not be a hostile torture chamber anymore. We have had enough as the victims of this residual mess; we ask you to do something new, and funny, and loving and pleasant in this home. Start the blessing and supernatural tap, and do not turn it off!
Also, in relation to the miracle about my uncle—release him body, mind, and soul back to us. Whatever has been loosed in heaven, loose it on earth, in Jesus' mighty name. Tonight, Father's Day, let me get the phone call from India. Let this family be filled with joy tonight. I ask for the angels that save people from horrible deaths and pick up children out of 9/11 debris, to be unleashed tonight in favor of that uncle and be the answer to this miracle. I pray God be glorified through this wonder before every unbeliever's eyes. I ask all of this in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ.
Amen and amen!
