Release Your Angels Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak and declare Into existence 100 fold right now in my life ### ### your bringing me My kids my parents life Lord release your angels of deliverance for me the ### your bringing me my kids and parents in the name of Jesus. Every prison door be opened and every foundation of wickedness be shaken. Your angels fight for us in the heavens against principalities Dan.10:13 The angel of your presence save us Isa.6:1-9 Your angels to before us and make the crooked places straight Zech.12:8 Send your angels to deliver us from the Hand of the enemy Acts.12:11 Lord confess us before your holy angels Luke 12:8 Send your angels to smite the demons that come to destroy us Isa.37:36 Release your angelic army to fight for and defend your church Ps.68:17 Lord hear our voice and send your angels to deliver us Num.20:16 all this right now free my ### ### your bring me you know what he needs to come to me and what I need to let him in my life, help us all get set free from bondage debt and lies depression control failure broken relationships in our lives according to Jehovah Nissi Jehovah Shalom Adonai Elohim Our Fathers will in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold I bind all this word into my life all the way physical on earth as it is bound in heaven I loose the creative power of the word on earth in my life into every situation as it is loosed in heaven Jehovah Nissi will with Daniel God's will I can easily...
Replies
4
Views
47
  • Locked
Release your Holy Angels of deliverance and destruction this morning and midday towards the midday curse and tonight Lord open every prison door in my life ### and my children and parents. Help me and ### have a good day and sleep well and let go of ### according to your will. Lord I deserve a...
Replies
2
Views
63
  • Locked
I speak and declare into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical Your angels ascend and descend upon my life and ###, ###, ###, and ### my children and parents no fighting with ### and I today at all no strife intolerance malice all stubborn demons put to death around me and him...
Replies
4
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom