Relationships.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Relationships with people with me is not good. I can't make friends no matter where I go. People just don't like me for some reason. My desire for friends and a wife is gone and I am very comfortable with being alone the rest of my life. I do not need friends and I do not need a wife. I gave up on that. Please pray that God will give me the strength to carry on with being alone and to make things easier on me as I deal with it.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Song of Solomon 7:12: “Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom-there I will give you my love.” This verse reflects the bride’s invitation to her...
Replies
10
Views
372
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:28 : “One of the sons of Joiada son of Eliashib the high priest was son-in-law to Sanballat the Horonite. And I drove him away from me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:28, Nehemiah confronts a serious issue...
Replies
9
Views
161
Protection from envious, greedy, prideful, manipulative SISTER-IN-LAW in LA. Need prayer from God's hedge of protection from wicked, unsaved household enemies. My SISTER-IN-LAW is very envious of me and my husband and is greedy always about material, worldly things and wanting power and...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom