Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter sansmom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sansmom

Guest
Requesting prayer for God's divine intervention in ### to heal his broken spirit and to heal our relationship if it is His will. Please pray that I will get positive answer from him and ### others concerning matter on Saturday.
 
Dear Father God please give your ear and presence to the concerns of ###. Please give her your peace, wisdom, strength, joy and presence. I ask these things in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus' name to bless you with the desires of your heart that are the will of God for your life.

Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name teach me how to wait patiently upon You and be of good courage. Teach my soul how to wait upon You. You are my help and my shield. You are my hope and my song.. Amen!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing. God is never late and He is seldom early!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
145
A few months ago, I began a relationship with a coworker out of loneliness although I did have feelings for him - I just knew that being with him likely wasn't in God's will for me. Although I do believe this person may have genuinely cared for me, I also have doubts and concerns that maybe the...
Replies
5
Views
107
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom