P
paula0331
Guest
Please pray for me. Found out my ex ### who I love with all my heart and soul still has g/f and g/f got mad at him for talking to me yet. I am so depressed. I don't know what to do with my life and why God has felt like he left me. My kids don't talk to me, my ex doesn't talk to me 20 years with him. I am so depressed. I fell off a ladder the other day. I don't eat or sleep and cry. I don't have a life. My job I am messing up at. I don't know what God wants from me. I miss my ex so bad but he has a different life. I wanted to grow old with him. Every time I see a couple with kids or with each other I get depressed. It is hard for me to go out and do things. I have no friends or family. Please pray for me. Also pray for me about my job not to make any mistakes and I have a meeting on Friday about mistakes I am making. Pray that I don't lose my job and that I can find a new one closer to home with more money. Pray that the g/f leaves ### and that he comes back to me. I miss him being my husband, lover, and best friend. I know it was my fault that I messed up and yelled and pushed him and the kids away. Pray that he comes back to me. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.
