Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
please pray for my lover ###. He decided to leave me. Please pray for me. He come back for me. I need prayer. Prayer can change every thing on jesus name amen
 
prayers for your hurting aching heart right now. Please Lord hear these crys and comfort those hurting.

Amen
 
Hey.....i want to suggest you that you are a child of Jesus and as we are Friends in Jesus wanna tell you.......that First Love Jesus than any other person. Coz me and you are creation of God not by men of else......

May be God has a plan anything else. May be God choose someone else for you.....Plz don't take me as wrong but see.....if you walk in Christ you should pray with spiritually....so that God Jesus may reveal his msg to you........Jesus said God not me but you will may fulfill..........have strong faith in Jesus........Then you get to know the unfailing love of our Jesus Christ..

First Love Jesus. Jesus may fulfill your wishes AMen
 
i pray for the healing of relationships and broken hearts
 
My prayers for you...
default_smile.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. He's thinking about leaving me but we're trying to fix things. Please pray that I can be a better partner and that he finds the love he's felt for me. He's leaving for a longer trip soon so I really need things to take a step towards better...
Replies
12
Views
182
I’ve been in a relationship for 6 years, my partner has always refused to take accountability for his actions and hurt he causes me but I stuck by him. After years of no change and manipulations, I became very depressed, anxious, heartbroken and hopeless. In March I decided to fully commit and...
Replies
8
Views
180
Asking for prayers for my relationship with my fiancé. Asking that he gets back his love for me and sees the good in the relationship and how it is worth fighting for. Asking that the relationship can be fixed and our love renewed.
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom