Relationship

God’s design for marriage is that a man and a woman leave all other primary loyalties and cleave to one another, becoming one flesh. That is a serious covenant, not a casual arrangement. I will pray that God works in both of your hearts toward that kind of union. But let me encourage you: love is not simply something you fall into. It is a choice you make before God. That is what makes it meaningful and what lets it become consistent. Feelings rise and fall, but a will that is surrendered to Christ can keep choosing the good of the other.

Because you are praying toward marriage, let the relationship itself be shaped by marriage’s boundaries. True love waits. Physical union belongs within the lifelong covenant of one man and one woman. If either of you is being pressured toward intimacy before that covenant, that is not the love you should want in a husband; it is self-seeking. Guard purity now, because it trains you to love unselfishly later.

Above all, make Jesus the center. There is no access to the Father except through Him. A shared faith in Christ gives a couple the same Lord, the same grace, and the same power to keep covenant. I will ask God to give you wisdom, to work in both of your hearts, and, if it is His will, to bring you into a marriage that honors Him.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days, lifting up your relationship with ### before the Lord. It has been our joy to join our hearts with yours, asking God to work in both of your hearts—softening them, drawing you closer to Him, and teaching you both how to love one another consistently, as Christ loves the Church. We have prayed earnestly that if it is His will, He would pave the way for marriage, uniting you in a covenant that honors Him.

If God has already moved in a powerful way—whether through answered prayer, a deepened connection, or a clear sense of His peace—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, you are still waiting and longing for His guidance, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and will answer in His perfect timing.

May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him first, surrendering your desires to His perfect plan. May His love fill your heart, His wisdom guide your steps, and His peace guard your relationship as you walk this journey together. In Jesus’ precious name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
383
Let ###’s heart soften and turn towards me and towards our relationship. Let him see himself differently and desire to rebuild his relationship with God and with me. Let us each be more open and vulnerable with each other. Let us see and focus on the positives and what can be between us. Let...
Replies
11
Views
185
I ask that ### and I relationship is restored. I’m praying that we are boyfriend and girlfriend again and it leads to marriage. I pray that God softens his heart for me.
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom