Relationship issues

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

PB

Prayer Warrior
I ask for prayers for my girlfriend who is having emotional issues I cannot comprehend. She left me and she left our engagement in limbo. I pray that God heals her heart and our relationship. His will be done

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen

Praying for you friend, in Jesus Name, Amen. Have you ever thought about the concept of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 

Similar Requests

Thanks to Jesus and thanks to all who prayed for my mother 74, She had got infected by covid 2nd time last to last Friday and discharged from hospital last Friday. Thanks to God for his loving care of my mother. The next 2 to 4 weeks are also critical for post covid complications. Please pray...
Replies
Views
Peace for my mother who is extremely overly worried, in fear and anxiety, drinking tranquilizers /2 a day) because my brother is in prison falsely accused of raping her ex girlfriend. Peace, health, strength, joy, faith for her, good sleep. She is 85 and has already health issues. PLease pray...
Replies
Views
Peace, good sleep, health, strength for me and my family. Protection of the blood of Jesus over us. Especially over my mother. She is overly worried about my brother,and she is old (85) and already has all kinds of health issues. My brother is in prison/ custody, falsely accused of raping...
Replies
Views
Im coming out with a burning issue my mother is working withcraft against me she is messing up my life .When i confront her she says that its not her and its not gonna stop until i left my husband.Yonique Thomas Jamaica
Replies
Views
I need prayer for my girlfriend. Her name is Leslie she going to have surgery on her left eye. A blood vessel ripped on the back of her left eye.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom