Relationship Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Please Lord heal and reconcile our relationship. That ###'s heart is one of a father and husband for our kids and me. Please remove the distractions and bless him w a sense of love and responsibility to his kids. Please Lord....bless us w a miracle and breakthrough tonight. Speak to ### the way I can not....please reach his heart...let us be reunited and be a family...:husband, wife, and our little boy and baby girl. I pray for a miracle Lord. Thank you. In Jesus wonderful name I pray
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let ###’s heart soften and turn towards me and towards our relationship. Let him see himself differently and desire to rebuild his relationship with God and with me. Let us each be more open and vulnerable with each other. Let us see and focus on the positives and what can be between us. Let...
Replies
11
Views
172
I would greatly appreciate your prayers regarding my relationship with my girlfriend, ###. Lately, we’ve encountered some challenges, especially with my parents. My mom, ###, has had a sudden change in her views on our relationship. ### has always shown immense love and support for both me and...
Replies
9
Views
272
Pray that ### and I ### can get back together and restore our relationship. I would love another chance to be better and to make her happy again. And not just for our sake but for our kids we were in a ### year relationship. I'm so desperately alone. I love and miss them all so much. I pray to...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom