Relationship Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
I miss ### so much. I know that I should have taken it easy but I was just so upset with him yesterday. We are so different I don't know if this relationship can be saved. But I care about him, I know that now. but I let my anger get in the way of love. I deleted his number because I didn't want to spam him with messages. And now there's no way to contact him. And he was very angry with me yesterday. Please please pray that ### can put aside his anger and ego and contact me and we can work this out. Please Lord give this relationship another chance. Please send him to me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord I come in agreement with this sister and for me too as the anger took control over our bodies and we said things we weren't supposed to, we come humble to you Lord asking for our husbands to forgive us and asking you to put love and peace in their hearts, Lord bless our homes and bring harmony, cover us with your grace, claim your victory over our families, turn things around in our favor, we thank you Lord for your blessings and for bringing our husbands back home, please take care of them and let them know how much we love them...in Jesus name amen..
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would greatly appreciate your prayers regarding my relationship with my girlfriend, ###. Lately, we’ve encountered some challenges, especially with my parents. My mom, ###, has had a sudden change in her views on our relationship. ### has always shown immense love and support for both me and...
Replies
9
Views
317
Let ###’s heart soften and turn towards me and towards our relationship. Let him see himself differently and desire to rebuild his relationship with God and with me. Let us each be more open and vulnerable with each other. Let us see and focus on the positives and what can be between us. Let...
Replies
11
Views
186
Pray that ### and I ### can get back together and restore our relationship. I would love another chance to be better and to make her happy again. And not just for our sake but for our kids we were in a ### year relationship. I'm so desperately alone. I love and miss them all so much. I pray to...
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom