Relationship Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter HENDY
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HENDY

Guest
Dear God

I pray that You open up an opportunity for me and ### to be able to get to know each other. Despite the barrier of rarely seeing her around, I believe that by Your Spirit, it will come to pass. I wish to have a good relationship with her in the future. Amen.
 
Praise The Lord.. I have kept you in my prayers and soon my heavenly father will speak to you and bless you. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I lift up my relationship to you, Lord Jesus. I lift up the issues that have just arisen, and also the issues which I have finally become strong enough in myself not to back down from any longer. I pray that you will instill the necessary positive changes in my partner over this. A respect...
Replies
8
Views
278
My boyfriend who I thought I was going to marry and who I thought God had brought into my life for that reason, has left me. I'm not entirely sure why, and that is so painful, because what we had was rare and special. Neither of us had met anyone else who came close, and we always felt like we...
Replies
11
Views
217
Please pray for me, I have experienced more than 5 painful breakups. Please pray for me. I don't know what to do. ###
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom