Rejected

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveJoyPeace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoveJoyPeace

Guest
Despised.

Rejected.

Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him.

And the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand.

For He shall bear their iniquities.

He was numbered with the transgressors.

And He made intercession for the transgressors.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53:3-5&version=KJV

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 53:10-12&version=KJV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In less than 30 hours…Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings will begin with a new teaching posted each week.

AFTER YOU REGISTER AND SIGN IN…

You can learn about these Mini Teachings by finding the post under Show Requests, then Search Requests, then search on “Mini Teaching”

Choose one of the posts that contain “Mini Teachings” in the title.

Are you willing to make this Commitment to God and to yourself?

If you would like me to specifically mention you before the throne of God in my prayer time please contact me, ###, by responding to this post, adding us as friends or sending me an email message.

Let’s join Spiritual hands and get on board this Holy Spirit Love Train!

A new Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teaching will be posted every Monday, starting September 19, 2011, before 8:00 PM Eastern Time U.S.A., UTC-5 World Time Zone map and current time around the World and standard world time zones map of the world- 12 format
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

NEW PLACE TO LIVE I NEED A NEW START A CHAKRA ON MY HEART I DONT NEED MY FAMILY PUT BACK IN THEY CARVED INTO ON PURPOSE IT WAS SO CRUEL AND MEAN..I DONT NEED TO PUT BACK IN MY HEART THE GUYS IT CARVED OUT OF MY SOUL TO MANY TIMES NOW..I WILL JUST HAVE PEACE THAT I AM SET FREE HIS NAME IS...
Replies
7
Views
140
Today I lift up those in my life who, over the past week, who have fired, rejected or sabotaged me. I pray for their functionality, their health, and their integrity in the name of Jesus. I pray that their assumptions of me and anyone else they have made which are untrue, are brought to the...
Replies
11
Views
341
That's right the MANY on here hate, and reject this prophet of the Most High God. What you ignorant ones don't get is that I actually accept your hatred, and rejection. I welcome it, and say amen to it! Prophets will be hated, and rejected by the MANY. It is only the FEW who will love, and...
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom