Regular to job

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our son ### was giving his voice to Christian Ministries, Christian Universities, & Christian Organisations when suddenly A I stepped in and he was left without any work! Please pray that he gets ‘Voice Over’ offers, so that he brings Glory to God & has a regular source of income too...
Replies
8
Views
152
I Speak claim decree declare demand into existence 💯♾️FOLD GREATLY INTO EXISTENCE GREATLYYYY..Life in my regular phone works TURNS BACK ON NOW GREATLY.. I get my Netflix going again in my lifetime a New Tv 📺 for my bday greatly I WATCH Netflix AND I GET THE SCRREN THING ON TEMU PROJECTOR SCREEN...
Replies
7
Views
117
My name is ### and I am from ### India. I don’t have a regular source of income job to meet my family and living requirements. Please pray for me to get regular income job to support my family.
Replies
8
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom