Refreshed

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Made a lot of mistakes today but also made some more decisions today. every day will be a new start.

Similar Requests

• Article
With all of my heart and mind I will give God all the glory, all the honor and all the praise for showing me the way in which I should walk and what I should do here on earth. May the Lord Jesus lead and guide my steps towards His holy presence. When every memory we have has been made, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In a healthy spiritual life, self-evaluation is important. It can even be exciting, if we’re willing to be honest with ourselves and welcome the tender, compassionate guidance of the Holy Spirit. Our prayer life is a good opportunity for this. Dr. Stanley believed loving and serving God well...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus alone is the love of my life and my best Friend ever. I was lost and all alone in this world of indifference and emptiness filled my heart till I found Him who is my everything and my whole life was changed because of His presence down deep in my soul. I am really happy to have Him in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does God send us a message through hurricanes and floods? How would we know it is God who send this horrible torments to peoples lives? But the Lord was not in the wind. I King 19.12 Lord of the wind coming down to us. I feel Thee nigh. I know Thy breath of life. Coming down to us. Thou has...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hello brothers and sisters something I want to share with you. We are here to pray for each other, to support each other. I don't think it requires a lot of words or long writings. I mean when I ask for prayers, when I feel stressed a simple "hey, I understand Eugene" will do much better then...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom